Nautical & Industrial Lighting from Cornwall - Shipped Worldwide
Browse Our Store
Click on a photo to view our range
Our Featured Lighting
We’re Turning 360
Ever embracing new technology, we’re gradually upgrading to 360˙ photography, showing off our lights from all angles.
If you’re on a desktop computer, click your cursor anywhere on the image and, keeping the button down, move your cursor side to side. On mobile devices or tablets, simply swipe from side to side across the image.
Look for the red 360 flash to see our stunning lighting already upgraded. And keep checking back as we turn full 360˙. Try it out!
We’re constantly scouring shipyards and auction houses worldwide for new vintage treasures. And we always find something wonderful – which might be just what you’ve been looking for.
So scroll through our new Incoming section, giving a quick heads-up on arrivals. If something catches your eye, hit the Ask Us button and we’ll give you all the details. We can also reserve items for you, given a small deposit.
Get in first, get in quick!
Vintage Ship’s Bell 1984
A stunning ship’s bell from the Sanko Amyrillis dated 1984 and with lovely Japanese script. Due mid-July.
Vintage Ship’s Bell 1986
A still larger ship’s bell from the Glory Star dated 1986. Highly polished. Due mid-July.
Vintage Brass Clocks
Vintage ship’s clocks with rare brass casings – not stocked before – including one radio room clock. Due mid-July.
Vintage Wind Anemometer
We sold a couple ages ago and, after much hunting, finally they’re back. Due mid-July.
Revivals Benjamin Wall Lights
Our vintage batch were very popular but we couldn’t find more. Our Revivals version is due late August.
Revivals Finned Aluminum Bulkheads
Due late August, another new Revivals line – and these look even sexier than the originals!
Vintage Brass Banker’s Lamps
Madly popular nautical bedside lights. You can see how rare they’re getting – just five due mid-July.
Find Out More
Find Out More
Your Questions Answered
• All our vintage lighting is electrically refurbished.
• The vast majority of our lights take a standard E27 screw light bulb fitting.
• We recommend using LED filament light bulbs – LED wattages vary from 6W (equivalent to traditional 40W) up to 28W (150W equivalent), and any LED wattage can be used in our lights.
• Dimmable light bulbs can be used.
• New pendant lights come pre-wired with 1m of flex plus chain and ceiling hook.
• Vintage pendant lights are supplied with the same, unwired.
• All portable lighting (i.e. not affixed to wall or ceiling) is PAT-tested.
• If you wish to use our lighting outside, please consult your electrician first.
• All our lights should be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• We operate a 14-day no-quibble returns policy (see T&Cs for details).
• In the unlikely event that a light is faulty or damaged, we will replace or refund.
For any other queries, please ask us.
It was a complete pleasure working with Nick. I was unable to find the copper pendant lights I was looking for and he offered to custom fabricate them for me based on a light I saw on his website. They turned out beautifully and are the focal point of my new kitchen! I receive endless compliments and it’s really fun to share their history and that they were made especially for me in England! They arrived in Dallas, Texas in mint condition. Thanks again Nick for giving me exactly what I wanted.TARA RICH
I just received the two vintage bronze passageway lights I only ordered two days ago, and am stunned by their outstanding quality & sheer beauty. They are so good I have ordered another two! The Any Old Lights staff were very knowledgeable & extremely helpful. Tremendous service, absolutely amazing lights, cannot recommend highly enough.MARK AKERS