Nautical & Industrial Lighting from Cornwall - Shipped Worldwide
Browse Our Store
Click on a photo to view our range
Our Lights from Every Angle
We’re Turning 360!
When you’re spending money on lighting online, you want to be able to see as much detail before you buy as possible. That’s why we take plenty of product shots, from all sorts of angles.
Embracing new technology, we’re upgrading to 360˙ photography. Then you can spin our lights full circle and see them from every angle.
We’re starting with our exclusive Revivals range of contemporary vintage lighting and will continue upgrading in the coming weeks.
Take this Revivals Aluminium Domed Passageway Light, which we’ve already upgraded.
If you’re on a desktop computer, click your cursor anywhere on the image and, keeping the button down, move your cursor side to side. The image spins round and around, showing off every detail.
For customers on mobile devices or tablets, simply swipe from side to side across the image. Try not to become mesmerised!
Look for the red 360 flash to see our stunning lighting already spinning full circle. And keep checking back as we turn full 360˙.
Our Featured Lighting
Find Out More
Find Out More
Your Questions Answered
• All our vintage lighting is electrically refurbished.
• The vast majority of our lights take a standard E27 screw light bulb fitting.
• We recommend using LED filament light bulbs – LED wattages vary from 6W (equivalent to traditional 40W) up to 28W (150W equivalent), and any LED wattage can be used in our lights.
• Dimmable light bulbs can be used.
• New pendant lights come pre-wired with 1m of flex plus chain and ceiling hook.
• Vintage pendant lights are supplied with the same, unwired.
• All portable lighting (i.e. not affixed to wall or ceiling) is PAT-tested.
• If you wish to use our lighting outside, please consult your electrician first.
• All our lights should be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• We operate a 14-day no-quibble returns policy (see T&Cs for details).
• In the unlikely event that a light is faulty or damaged, we will replace or refund.
For any other queries, please ask us.
It was a complete pleasure working with Nick. I was unable to find the copper pendant lights I was looking for and he offered to custom fabricate them for me based on a light I saw on his website. They turned out beautifully and are the focal point of my new kitchen! I receive endless compliments and it’s really fun to share their history and that they were made especially for me in England! They arrived in Dallas, Texas in mint condition. Thanks again Nick for giving me exactly what I wanted.TARA RICH
I just received the two vintage bronze passageway lights I only ordered two days ago, and am stunned by their outstanding quality & sheer beauty. They are so good I have ordered another two! The Any Old Lights staff were very knowledgeable & extremely helpful. Tremendous service, absolutely amazing lights, cannot recommend highly enough.MARK AKERS